This bacon and cheddar cheese quiche is laden with bacons and melted cheddar cheese. I made the quiche crust using the pate brisee crust, and for a 9 inch pie plate the fillings I used are as listed:
Bacon and Cheddar Quiche
8 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
4 large eggs
1 1/2 cups whole milk
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Baking Temperature: 175C
Baking Time: 25-30 minutes
- Prepare the pate brisee crust as per instruction of the recipe.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, thyme, and pepper.
- Pour into the baked crust.
- Crumble bacon over the top with the shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 175 degree C for about 30 minutes, or until quiche filling is set and top is lightly browned.
Post a Comment
Thank you for spending some time to let me know who you are, and what you think. Your comments are greatly appreciated.
Hope to see you again soon and have a wonderful day. Cheers.