This bacon and cheddar cheese quiche is laden with bacons and melted cheddar cheese. I made the quiche crust using the pate brisee crust, and for a 9 inch pie plate the fillings I used are as listed:
Bacon and Cheddar Quiche
8 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
4 large eggs
1 1/2 cups whole milk
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Baking Temperature: 175C
Baking Time: 25-30 minutes
- Prepare the pate brisee crust as per instruction of the recipe.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, thyme, and pepper.
- Pour into the baked crust.
- Crumble bacon over the top with the shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 175 degree C for about 30 minutes, or until quiche filling is set and top is lightly browned.