Spaghetti carbonara is a wonderful creation. Bacon, cream and eggs is the best combination in the world. Don't let anyone tell you other wise.
If the sauce it too dry, add some milk and it is good to go. A sprinkle of pepper and fresh herbs makes it even better.
Dig in the Delifrance style: with garlic bread at the side.
Or alternatively, with loads of crispy fried bacons.
spaghetti for 2 persons, cooked and drained
2 tsp olive oil
100g bacons, sliced
1 mounded tablespoon butter
2 cloves of garlic minced finely
100ml whipped cream
1 whole egg
- Boil the spaghetti as instructed.
- Heat up olive oil in pan and fry the bacons until crispy, dish the bacon and set aside, leaving the bacon oil in the pan. Add in garlic and saute them until they are fragrant.
- Pour in the cream and let it simmer, careful not to let it boil.
- Prepare a large bowl to toss the spaghetti. Put the bacons, egg and black pepper into the bowl.
- Add in the spaghetti, and subsequently the cream sauce.
- Toss evenly, and serve them up as soon as possible.
Post a Comment
Thank you for spending some time to let me know who you are, and what you think. Your comments are greatly appreciated.
Hope to see you again soon and have a wonderful day. Cheers.